Testing Services provides a secure, equitable and professional testing environment for accommodated testing to support Oregon Tech students registered with Disability Services and those who need to schedule a make-up exam.
Tests must be scheduled the day prior to Testing Services administering the exam/quiz.
Who We Serve
- New students may require placement testing. Please contact Testing Services for more information.
- Transcripts from other institutions should be sent to the registrar as soon as possible.
- Testing Services provides trained student proctors and a secure, quiet testing area.
- Students requiring a make-up exam should speak directly with their instructor.
- Students with approved testing accommodations through Disability Services.
- Exams must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Testing space for approved accommodations through Disability Services.
- Proctor make-up exams due to illness, athletic travel schedule, and other faculty approved student absences.
- Testing services cannot proctor full classes.
- To schedule a test for a student with accommodations - Please login to AIM.
- To schedule a make-up exam - Please use this Qualtrics form.
- Tests must be scheduled the day prior to Testing Services administering the exam/quiz.
IMPORTANT: Faculty are expected to communicate with their students who have testing accommodations to discuss how the student will receive their accommodations on upcoming exams and quizzes. A variety of options exist for ensuring accessibility for your in-person and remote/online assessments. For more information, please refer to the Disability Services Resource Guide for Faculty and Staff.
Hours of Operation
Klamath Falls Campus
|Monday 8am to 5pm||Monday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday 8am to 5pm||Tuesday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday 8am to 5pm||Wednesday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday 8am to 5pm||Thursday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday 8am to 5pm||Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Closed on Saturdays and Sundays||Closed on Saturdays and Sundays|