Find Books, Articles, and More
Klamath Falls Library
|Fall Term Hours|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 am to 11 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am to 6 pm|
|Saturday||1 pm to 5 pm|
|Sunday||1 pm to 9 pm|
Portland-Metro Campus Library
|Access to materials and study room keys at the library. For questions or research assistance, email PMLibrary@oit.edu, call 503.821.1260 or click to make an appointment with the Portland-Metro Librarian.|
Book recommendations from library student employees and staff.
Here are some tips to get low and no cost textbooks.
Really, you can check out equipment such as multimeters, and osciliscopes to whiteboard markers and headphones.
See above for the university Textbook Affordability Plan. You can see more of the textbook affordability and Open education resource efforts from Oregon Tech.
Services for Fall 2022
- Access Services - Services offered from the Help Desk including course reserves, equipment check out, technical help, and reserving study.
- Instruction - Request a librarian to attend your class or create research materials for you class
- Research consultations - Schedule an appointment with a librarian to talk about your research needs
- For students, you may request a chapter of a library material to be scanned and sent to you via email.
- For professors, Request a book chapter scanned to post in a class.
- For all, Request material from another library if you are not finding it in the catalog.
- To place materials on Course Reserves download the Course Reserve form and return to the library.