Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
Oregon Tech faculty members engage in assessment of student learning outcomes for each of Oregon Tech's degree programs. This web site summarizes each program's purpose, educational objectives, expected student learning outcomes, and results of faculty assessment activities. These results include evidence of learning, and plans for the improvement of teaching and learning. Detailed information can be found in each program's assessment report, to be attached at the end of each academic year, and in faculty records in the department.
Many of Oregon Tech's programs also have discipline-specific accreditation, as discussed in some of the reports on this site. In most cases, the assessment requirements for specialized accreditation are compatible with Oregon Tech requirements.
College of Engineering, Technology, and Management
Civil Engineering Department
Computer Systems Engineering Technology Department
- Computer Engineering Technology A.E.
- Computer Engineering Technology B.S.
- Embedded Systems Engineering Technology B.S.
- Software Engineering Technology A.E.
- Software Engineering Technology B.S.
Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Department
- Electrical Engineering B.S.
- Electronics Engineering Technology B.S.
- Engineering M.S.
- Optical Engineering Dual Major
- Renewable Energy Engineering B.S.
- Renewable Energy Engineering M.S.
- Systems Engineering and Technical Management Dual Major
- Accounting B.S.
- Business B.S. Management Option
- Business B.S. Marketing Option
- Cybersecurity B.S.
- Health Care Management B.S. Administrative Option
- Health Care Management B.S. Clinical Option
- Health Care Management B.S. Radiologic Science Management Option
- Health Informatics B.S.
- Information Technology B.S.
- Operations Management B.S.
- Technology and Management B.A.S.
Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology Department
College of Health, Arts, and Sciences
Dental Hygiene Department
Emergency Medical Services Department
Health Sciences Department
- Allied Health Management M.S.
- Respiratory Care B.S.
- Respiratory Care B.S. Degree Completion
- Sleep Health A.A.S. Polysomnographic Technology & Clinical Sleep Option
Humanities and Social Sciences Department
- Applied Behavior Analysis M.S.
- Applied Psychology B.S.
- Marriage and Family Therapy M.S.
- Population Health Management B.S.
Medical Imaging Technology Department
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography B.S.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography B.S. Degree Completion
- Echocardiography B.S.
- Echocardiography B.S. Degree Completion
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology B.S.
- Radiologic Science B.S.
- Radiologic Science B.S. Degree Completion
- Vascular Technology B.S.
- Vascular Technology B.S. Degree Completion