The first step in your journey is to determine what type of applicant you should complete.
Freshman Applicant characteristics
- Students who have never enrolled as a degree-seeking student at a college or university.
- Students who have attended an institution that is not regionally accredited.
- Students who do not have 36 quarter hours of transfer credits.
Transfer Applicant characteristics
- Students who have earned 36 quarter hours of transfer credits, or students who have graduated from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Student who have earned 36 college credits with a combination of Transfer course work and Oregon Tech course work.
Non-Admit Applicant characteristics ** Not financial aid eligible under this status
- Students who are taking classes for personal enrichment or enhance job skills
- Student who want to Complete the Composite Certificates
- Students who have not yet meet Oregon Tech’s admissions requirements
Graduate Applicant characteristics
- Completed a four-year degree from a regionally accredited institution in the field of engineering or a related field
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Maintained good academic standing at the previous college/university attended
- Satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate study