Certificate, Associate, and Bachelor Degree Programs
The following programs are available to both freshman and transfer students. As with all of our programs, we will transfer in as many credits from previous college experience as possible and create an individual graduation plan for each student.
Associate of Applied Science
Bachelor Degree Programs
Bachelor of Science Degree Completion (for registered professionals)
We are one of the few universities in the country, and the only school in the Pacific Northwest, offering web-based Bachelor of Science degree completion programs in the high-demand health technologies.
These online degree completion programs enable registered professionals to earn a Bachelor’s degree in their current field. Many of our students go on to advanced degrees in business, education and more.
As a registered professional, you may receive:
- Continuing education in your profession
- Career advancement or new career options
- Bachelor's degree required for entry into master's degree programs
You will begin the program with a foundation built upon two sources:
- Credit you complete at another college and transfer to Oregon Tech
- Credit granted for professional registries (number of credits granted varies among programs)
After evaluating your credits and credentials, we will work with you to develop an individualized plan to complete your program requirements. The programs integrate basic medical science with specialized professional courses and a general education core.