An exciting part of college life is living on campus and experiencing all that college has to offer.
We are so excited you are considering joining our on-campus community as well as the Oregon Tech community. Make sure to check out the variety of options available to you within Housing.
One last item to note as you consider living on campus year is the Housing Contract is an academic year contract (Fall through Spring Terms). If you choose to move off campus before the end of the academic year, there are financial consequences. Please read the Housing Terms and Conditions carefully to help you make the best decision for your housing needs while you attend Oregon Tech.
Five Steps to Complete your Housing Application:
In order to apply for on-campus housing at Oregon Tech, please:
1. Log in to the Housing Application. Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract for academic year for which you are applying for on campus housing.
2. Fill out and submit Housing Application for the year you are applying online.
3. Submit your $150 housing payment ($50 application fee; $100 refundable deposit).
Make a Housing Payment
4. Submit your Meal Plan Contract. Please note, 2015-16 Meal Plan Contract is coming soon. Please check back if you are looking for the 2015-16 Meal Plan Contract
Meal Plan Contract
5. If you are under the age of 18 years old at the time you apply for housing, please have your parent or legal guardian complete the Housing Application Signature page for the academic year you are applying for and mail it to the Housing Office or fax or scan a copy. You can reach the Housing Office at:
3201 Campus Drive Attn Housing
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Be sure to send in your $150 deposit and sign up for a meal plan!