An exciting part of college life is living on campus and experiencing all that college has to offer.
We are so excited you are considering joining our on-campus community as well as the Oregon Tech community. Make sure to check out the variety of options available to you within Housing.
One last item to note as you consider living on campus for the 2014-15 year is the Housing Contract is an academic year contract (Fall through Spring Terms). If you choose to move off campus before the end of the academic year, there are financial consequences. Please read the Housing Terms and Conditions carefully to help you make the best decision for your housing needs while you attend Oregon Tech.
Five Steps to Complete your Housing Application:
In order to apply for 2014-15 on-campus housing at Oregon Tech, please:
1. Log in to the Housing Application. Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the 2014-15 Housing Contract.
2. Fill out and submit the 2014-15 Housing Application online.
3. Submit your $150 housing payment ($50 application fee; $100 refundable deposit).
Make a Housing Payment
4. Submit your 2014-15 Meal Plan Contract.
Meal Plan Contract
5. If you are under the age of 18 years old at the time you apply for housing, please have your parent or legal guardian complete the 2014-15 Housing Application Signature page and mail it to the Housing Office.
Be sure to send in your $150 deposit and 2014-15 Meal Plan!