Transfer Student Information
Will my credits transfer to Oregon Tech?
We accept many credits from regionally accredited institutions. While the Office of Admissions cannot provide course-by-course evaluations of transcripts, we can assist you with several resources:
Transfer Course Tool
- Use this as a guide to see if an individual course from your college will transfer to Oregon Tech.
- An articulation agreement is an official agreement that lists coursework which will transfer from your college to a specific program at Oregon Tech. We have agreements with many community colleges.
Talk to your Admissions Counselor
- We will be more than happy to help you navigate the transfer process.
Visit this page
for more info if you have an AAOT/ASOTB degree.
When you are accepted to Oregon Tech, the Office of the Registrar will do an official evaluation of your credits to see what will transfer- contact us if you have any questions. Our contact info is on the right-hand side of this page.
What are the Requirements for Transfer Students?
- A completed Application for Admission
- At least 36 quarter-hour credits or 24 semester-hour credits
- A 2.25 cumulative GPA or higher. If you attended multiple colleges, we will average the GPA from each to determine your cumulative GPA.
- WRI 115 (College Composition) or higher with a C- or better.
- MATH 95 (Intermediate Algebra) or higher with a C- or better.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended or from which any college credits have been received.
- $50 non-refundable application fee (checks or money orders payable to Oregon Tech) or Fee Deferral Form
If you have not earned at least 36 quarter-hour credits or 24 semester-hour credits, call Admissions at 541.885.1150 or 800.422.2017 and ask to speak with a counselor.
Which campus should I transfer to?
- Our traditional campus offering a wide variety of programs.
- Our urban campus near Portland.
- Offering a number of traditional and degree completion courses
- Associates' and bachelors' degrees in Dental Hygiene
- Dental Hygiene in conjunction with Chemeketa Community College
- Only Boeing employees can take courses through this campus
What do I do after applying?
What do I do once I'm accepted?
How much will it cost?