Join us for an evening of fine food and entertainment as we celebrate cattle ranching in the Land of the Lakes. Our honorary chair is Margaret Gerber Cheyne.
You can sign up for the banquet here or call 541-885-1772 by October 14th.
- Linda Hussa, writer and rancher, will spin haunting tales about rural life in the High Desert Country.
- The Link River Ramblers will entertain us during the social hour.
- Dinner includes a sumptuous beef rib roast entree (non-meat option if you would prefer.)
- We promise some rare regional items at the silent auction.
- As part of the festivities, we will have advance copies of the 25th Silver Anniversary issue of the Shaw Journal entitled Buckaroos and Barons in the Land of the Lakes available.
- Date: October 20, 2011 5:30 – 8:30 pm
- Honorary Chair: Margaret Gerber Cheyne
- Location: Oregon Institute of Technology College Union, Second Floor (directions listed below.)
- Dinner: Beef rib roast entree (Non-meat option available by request) Program: Linda Hussa, award winning writer and rancher presents: Western Ranch Life in Poetry and Prose
- Silent Auction: Preview> (Auction proceeds benefit Shaw Library Programs)
- Ticket Price: $30 for a single or $55 for two
- Evening Events:
- 5:30 pm ~ No-host social hour and opening of the silent auction
- 6:30 pm ~ Dinner
- 7:15 pm ~ Shaw Historical Library Annual Updates
- 7:30 pm ~ Silent auction closes with announcement of winners
- 7:45 pm ~ Program by Linda Hussa: Western Ranch Life in Poetry and Prose
- RSVP: to 541-885-1772 by Friday, October 14, 2011 (extended date) or use the online form
- Mail banquet payments to:
Shaw Historical Library
3201 Campus Drive
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Attn: Shaw Banquet
Or Pay by cash, or check, at the door