How to get started at Oregon Tech –Seattle
- Determine which program(s) you are interested in pursuing at Oregon Tech-Seattle
- Determine what type of applicant you are:
- Full admit - is a student that has 36 or more college credits from a regionally accredited school with a 2.5 GPA or higher, and has completed at least Intermediate Algebra or higher and English 101 or higher.
- Non-admit – is a student that does not have 36 or more college credits from a regionally accredited college/university, has never attended college, or has not completed Intermediate Algebra or English 101. Student in this application status do not need to submit official transcripts for admissions but can only take a maximum of 8 credits per term.
- Submit an online application for undergrad degrees or a paper application for our Master’s program.
* DO NOT PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
*Use you Boeing email
* Indicate in application you want the Seattle campus
- Complete a Math Assessment Exam
- If it has been longer than 2 years since your last math course you will want to contact David Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a math placement exam.
- Exam is short and gives you better understanding of current skills
- Email Seattle letting us know the following:
- What degree(s) you are interested in pursuing
- You have completed an application and which one
- Have you been to another college or university? If yes, submit all unofficial transcripts with this email and request an unofficial review of your transcripts
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Gather all official transcripts then call or email to set up a drop-off time and day for either Renton Office or Everett Lab.
- Complete and Return a Release of Information Form
- This form allows us to add you to our distribution list and access to the class schedule. Email form back to email@example.com.
Class are on the quarter system terms usually start:
Fall: September – December Winter: January – March
Spring: April – June Summer: June - September