Getting Started. Look here first!
Credo Reference is a giant online reference library with a little bit of everything in it. Try here for definitions and encyclopedia articles on topics.
The National Library of Medicine, Medical subject heading browser may help you identify industry specific subject terms related to your topic.
Know-it Encyclopedia is a pdf encyclopedia of IT and knowledge management terms published by Defense Acquisition University Press.
By nature Health Informatics is multidisciplinary. To get information on all aspects of a topic you may have to search in more than one subject specific resource. The resources here are divided by medical resources and IT resources to help you find information on all aspects of your topic.
Books and other items are listed in the Library Catalog. Use the Library Catalog to find materials in the Oregon Tech Libraries' collections and through the Summit. Summit provides access to materials from 36 academic libraries in Oregon and Washington for Oregon Tech students, faculty and staff.
See the subjects and suggested Library of Congress call number ranges below:
- Information Technology Management HD30.2
- Network Computers QA76.527
- Network Access Machine/ Computer QA76.8
- Medicine (General) R5-920
- Public aspects of medicine RA1-1270
- Network Analysis T57.85
- Information technology, Technology T58.5 - T58.64
- Telecommunication Technology TK5101 - TK5105.9
- Computer Network Protocols TK5105.55
- Network File System TK5015.574