Tech News DAILY Update
Based on the feedback received from the survey administered in early October to faculty, staff, and students through TND and the President’s Office, Tech News Daily will be retired at the end of Fall term and new forms of communication will be implemented to better serve our audiences.
Feedback indicated that serving both student and faculty/staff audiences was not providing enough communication and items that people were interested in were not being submitted.
- Internal: Everyone is encouraged to download the Student Affairs OOHLALA application that allows for immediate posting and interaction.
- In your app store, search for Oohlala. The app is light blue with a white O.
- Once the app is downloaded onto your phone, click on the app and you will be asked to enter your school.
- Enter Oregon Institute of Technology and register using your email.
- External: As always, items may also be submitted to the Klamath Falls College Union Info Desk for posting on the bulletin boards and to Dana Onorato at the Wilsonville campus.
- Faculty and Staff will be provided with a new weekly email to serve internal communication needs. This will be a combination of the current user-submitted format and information generated through other channels, such as press releases, news clips, and updates from the President’s Office. The new newsletter will continue to encourage communication regarding departmental changes or updates, along with individual recognition and honors. More information to come soon with a roll-out date of Winter term.