Accounts Receivable Manager
The Business Affairs Office at Oregon Institute of Technology is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager for its Klamath Falls Campus. This is a full-time, twelve-month position with benefits. Starting annual salary range for this position is $41,000 - $47,000 depending on education, experience and qualifications.
The Accounts Receivable Manager performs and supervises others in the performance of professional accounting and administrative work related to cash management and security, recording of revenues, and management of University receivables. The Accounts Receivable Manager exercises initiative and judgment in supervising and managing daily office activities, programs, and projects. This position comes into contact with students, parents, administrators, deans, directors, department chairs, faculty, staff, and the various publics served by the University and requires strong communication skills and a thorough understanding of accounting standards as well as University policies, procedures, and operations. The Accounts Receivable Manager has primary responsibility for understanding how the computer systems function to support revenue tracking and receivables management and recommends procedural and technological improvements in business processes. The Accounts Receivable Manager is also responsible for creating and maintaining tuition and fee tables and detail codes utilized in the Student Accounting System.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Three years of accounting/financial management experience, preferably focused on accounts receivable and oversight of collections
- Strong communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects with attention to detail, and excellent customer support skills must be demonstrated.
- Strong computer skills and office processes experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.
Review of applications will begin July 10, 2014 and continue until filled. To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, names, email addresses and phone numbers of three professional references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, job #14-33020. Application material may also be mailed to the Oregon Tech Office of Human Resources, 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601, or faxed to (541) 851-5200.
For a complete position description, visit www.oit.edu/jobs. For further information, contact Denise Reid, Search Committee Chair at 541-885-1227 or email@example.com.
- Offer of employment will be contingent upon ability to successfully complete a criminal history/background check.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees.
OIT is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/ADA employer