Assistant Director of Admissions, Operations
Oregon Institute of Technology invites applications for an Assistant Director of Admissions for Operations on the Klamath Falls campus. This position is a 12-month, full-time position, with benefits. Starting annual salary range for this position is $46,117 - $53,035 and will be dependent on experience, skills and education.
The Assistant Director of Admissions for Operations has primary responsibilities to implement, test and maintain enrollment services processing in the Ellucian Banner system and EMAS, with an emphasis on supporting the Student module; develop, design, test and maintain automated processing solutions; maintain and support applications as the application administrator; provide technical analysis and system optimization; conduct research and evaluation; and perform project management and other duties as assigned. The Assistant Director is responsible for recruiting, applications processing, communications, and generation of reports for data-driven enrollment strategies. This position requires an equal blend of management, communications, technical and supervisory skills and must maintain specialized content knowledge of university admissions practices. The person in this position oversees multiple operational procedures and directly supervises one unclassified staff position and three classified positions. This role requires flexibility and willingness to work non-standard hours and weekends in an office environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or relevant field and three years experience in college admissions systems (or related field).
- Strong computer skills and office processes experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Ability to drive long distances, stand for extended periods of time, and lift 30 pounds
- Ability to leverage technology, data and student information systems on daily basis.
- Demonstrable ability to work with a diverse team and within diverse communities to reach organizational/group goals while concurrently being able to work independently on daily assignments, tasks and objectives that support the larger goals
- Master’s Degree in Higher Education field or relevant area of study
- 5 years university Admissions experience, specifically with college admissions systems
- Banner Experience
- CRM Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.
- Offer of employment will be contingent upon ability to successfully complete a criminal history/background check.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees.
Review of applications will begin May 26, 2014, and will continue until the position is filled. Therefore, at the discretion of Oregon Tech, materials received after May 26, 2014 may not receive consideration. To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and a list of at least three professional references (include email addresses and phone numbers) by email to email@example.com, job #14-33016. Application material may also be mailed to the Office of Human Resources, 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601 or faxed to (541) 851-5200.
For further information, contact Sonja Holcomb, Search Committee Chair at 541-885-1154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OIT is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/ADA employer