Welcome to the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration (VPFA). Finance and Administration is responsible for the sound and strategic management of the university’s financial resources. VPFA also includes a broad portfolio of administrative departments that directly serve and support all aspects of campus life. These include the following:
- Budget and Resource Planning
- Business Affairs and Business Services
- Campus Safety Patrol and Parking Services
- Facilities Management and Planning Services / Environmental Health and Safety
- Procurement & Contract Services / Risk Management
For profile summaries and direct links to departments please see the Departments Profiles/ Office Profiles page.
Our goal is to strengthen and align central administrative and financial functions with the University's core mission of teaching, research and service.