|Event ||Fall ||Winter ||Spring ||Summer |
|Preliminary term statements ||August ||December ||March ||June |
|Financial Aid processing begins ||Thursday before the term starts |
|Last day for 100% tuition refund ||2ndFriday of the term* |
|Tuition and Fees are due ||2ndFriday of the term |
|First Payment Plan payment due ||2ndFriday of the term |
|Late payment fees assessed ||3rdMonday of the term |
|Second Payment Plan payment due ||5thFriday of the term ||3rdFriday of the term |
|Late payment fees assessed ||6thMonday of the term ||4thMonday of the term |
|Final term payments due ||Last Friday of the term ||7thFriday of the term |
|Late payment fees assessed ||Monday after final Friday of term ||8thMonday of the term |
Summer term has three parts of term (8-week session, first 4-week session, and second 4-week session), however we do not consider each part a different term. All parts of Summer term are considered a single term, and payment for all Summer term balances is due by the 2nd Friday of the term.
*For Summer term full 8-week session only.
Last day for 100% refund for first 4-week session is the 5th calendar day of the term (1st Friday).
Last day to drop for 100% refund of second 4-week session is the 33rd calendar day of the term (5th Friday).
See the Student Refunds page for additional information on refunding of tuition and fees.
CASHNet® Electronic Payment Options
- Electronic payments made from a checking account can be made through CASHNet® using a bank account located in the United States. You will need your account's routing number in addition to the bank account number (both of these can be found at the bottom of your check). Please contact your bank or credit union if you need help determining these numbers.
- Debit cards cannot be used with this payment method.
- If you attempt to use a debit card number with this payment method it will not process correctly and will assessed a returned item fee of $25.00.
Credit or Debit Cards
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express payments can be made through CASHNet®.
- Oregon Tech has contracted with CASHNet® to provide students and benefactors the ability to make credit and debit card payments online. There is a 2.75% convenience fee for credit and debit card transactions that will be added to your payment once it is processed. The convenience fee is non-refundable, even if the payment to which it relates is cancelled, refunded, credited, or charged back.
- Payments made by debit card are treated as credit card payments, so the 2.75% convenience fee also applies.
- Online credit card payments are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mail payments with the bottom portion of printed eBill to:
Oregon Institute of Technology
3201 Campus Dr
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
If you do not have a copy of the eBill, please include the student's Oregon Tech ID number with your payment.
- Payments can be made in person at the Cashier's Office window located in Snell Hall, Room 116 during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm).
- Cash or check payments are accepted
- We do accept Easy Refund℠ MasterCards.
- We do not accept credit or debit cards at the Cashier's Office window.
The Payment Plan Form allows students to make three ⅓ installments on their term balance. There is a $10 service charge for being enrolled in the Payment Plan each term the Payment Plan is used. Balances must be current in order to be enrolled in the Payment Plan. All term balances must be paid in full by the end of the term in order to avoid late charges.
Payment dates are the 2nd Friday, the 5th Friday, and the last Friday of Fall, Winter and Spring term.
Payment dates are the 2nd Friday, the 3rd Friday, and the 7th Friday of Summer term.