Seating Layout Pricing Buy Tickets Online Reserved Seat Chart
Oregon Tech Athletics makes every efforts to provide customers with the seating they desire.
- Single game general admission tickets will go on sale one or two weeks prior to the first game or at the discretion of the Athletic Director. They are available first come first serve for any regular season game. You may purchase tickets well in advance to avoid lines or a sell out possibility.
- It is our general policy to not will-call un-paid general admission tickets.
- Single game reserved seats are available following the first three home games or first weekend of home competition to accommodate season ticket assignments. The Athletic Director may choose to sell single game reserved seats prior to this date.
- All double header games are sold with one ticket receiving admission for both games.
- General Admission season tickets are typically available for purchase in September.
- Current Reserved seat ticket holders have first option to renew their previous years assigned seats. Seat assignments may not be transferred to another person or organization.
- When reserved seats become available they will be allocated giving a priority to donors and donor level as well as sponsors and sponsorship level or the combination of the two.
- It is not the Athletic Directors responsibility to facilitate seat exchanges. Seat exchanges will only be initiated by the AD if it is in the best interest of the program. Such cases would exist to slide two single seats together so that two unsold seats could be put together.
- General community seat selection is available in the side section at any time and in the center section following the booster auction.
- To allow all patrons to enjoy the experience at Oregon Tech Basketball events we ask that individuals who wish to stand during the game use the end zone seating. No standing is permitted in the East general section.
- General Admission seating does not commit to the quality of the seat available. You should come as early as you feel is necessary to secure the seat you desire or purchase a reserved seat.
- Some of Oregon Tech's seating, in the general and reserved sections, is considered "obstruction" seating. This means that there is a possibility that not all of the court is visible.
- The West section with seat backs is Reserved Seating and all seats are individually assigned. Persons sitting in this section must have a ticket which indicates the assigned seat.
- Use of seat chairs or seat pads is permitted, provided: They do not interfere with access of isles or access/seating comfort of the person sitting behind or that they do not cause interference with the access/seating comfort of the person in front of you.