Registration Student Stops
Check In - Check-in at the College Union Building. There will be a Welcome Session to help explain the activities of the day for everyone.
- Student Placement Testing: Don't want to test the day of your Registration event? Contact Grace Rusth in the Student Success Center at 541.885.1791 to talk about taking your placement test before you get here!
- Information Session: Get all the helpful information that you'll need to know in order to be successful at Oregon Tech!
- Major Advising: Take some time to sit down with a faculty academic advisor to discuss your classes for the upcoming term!
- Sign Up for Classes
- Account Set-up: When the day is done you'll have your MyOIT account all set up and ready to go!
- Check out your options in the Tech Nest Bookstore: Learn about textbook rental, charging your books to your student account, and more!
- Go Home with awesome Oregon Tech prizes!
Other Registration Activities
- Campus Community Information Table Fair
- Guest & Family Table
- Family Session
- Integrated Student Health Center
- Financial Aid & Business Office Session
- On-Campus Housing Information Session
- Campus Tours
- Res Hall Tours
- Student Health Information Session
- Student-Athlete Mandatory Orientation
Students receive an official schedule at Check-In. This outline is provided for informational purposes only; students must retain and follow their provided schedule. If you have any questions or need assistance during Registration, please visit the information table in the College Union.