Industry, leading professionals in the field and our national society, SVT, recognize the value of our students and are committed to contributing to the educational process of Oregon Tech's Vascular Technology program.
These industry connections lend state-of-the-art equipment, support and expertise to the program. We appreciate the contributions of companies such as Hewlett Packard (Agilent Technologies), Toshiba, Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL), Medasonics and BioSound.
Leading professionals throughout the United States provide the best clinical environments so that our students can actually apply their didactic and practical scanning skills.
The following clinical affiliates have been instrumental in the success of the Oregon Institute of Technology Program by providing our students an opportunity to work in a laboratory environment during the senior year.
- Baptist Vascular Center
- Cedar-Sinai Med Center Vasular Lab
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Diagnostic Health Services
- James A Haley Veterans' Hospital Vascular Lab
- Karmody Vascular Laboratory; Albany Medical College
- Lake Washington Vascular Lab
- Merle West Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Vascular Studies Section
- Montefiore Med Ctr & Albert Einstein College of Med
- Oregon Health Sciences University Vascular Lab
- Pacific Vascular Laboratories
- Phoenix Cardiovascular
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent's
- Redding Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center Vascular Lab
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Regional Medical Center Peripheral Vascular Lab
- St. Mary's Bon Secours Medical Center
- Stanford University Division of Vascular SurgeryThoracic Cardiovascular Surgical Group
- Tripler Army Medical Center Vascular Surgery Services
- UNC Peripheral Vascular Lab
- University of California; Davis Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospital Vascular Lab
- Vascular Surgery Medical Group, Inc.
- University of Washington